Universal splice tray made of plastic.
M-42/48/16 ST 72J
Aggregation cabinet dedicated to FTTH networks. Designed for wall mounting in places particularly vulnerable to devastation and burglary.
M-42/48/16 ST cabinet is a mechanical cover for telecommunication equipment. It enables the termination of cables reaching the building from the
telecommunications center, vertical cables and the assembly of optical splitters, It is made of steel sheet in light grey colour and it is resistant to corrosion.
- Equipped with a fiber optic switch with a 72Jswitching box (36 holes, SC DX), two screws for mounting fiber optic trays and holders for the organization of fiber optic fibers. It is tilting and unmountable.
- Organizational handles for easy cable storage (at the back, under the distribution box).
- The fully removable door makes it easy to equip the cabinet.
- As standard, 2 holes at the top and bootom for cable entry (ø38 plugged).
- Powder coated, thick structure.
- Closing by 2 padlocks T-13 Barrel with a diameter of 8mm.
- SC Adapter,
- Splice tray,
Optimal method of packing - package of 2 pcs.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com
- 422 mm
- 480 mm
- 157 mm
- 10 kg
- 1.5 mm
- RAL7035 light gray, powder coated, structure: thick
- Optimal method of packing
- 2 pcs in a pack
No customer reviews for the moment.