I. General information.
1. The Services Operator and Administrator of personal data contained on the websites www.mantar.com.pl and www.sklep.mantar.com.pl is the company MANTAR Bartosz Browarski located in Opatów (postal code 42-152), ul. Kuźniczka 52, register in the CEiDG with VAT number: PL5741799772, REGON: 160382718
2. To ensure data security, we have implemented procedures to prevent their breach, according to polish and international law.
- Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE
- Ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych
- Ustawą o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną.
3. Websites obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information filled in forms.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices.
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator: www.home.pl.
II. Information in the forms.
1. Websites collect information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. Websites can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. Data in the form are not available for other entities, without User acceptance.
4. The data in the form may constitute potential customers database, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, for example for making a purchase, handling a service request or commercial contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities that technically provide certain services -for example to IT and advertising companies, payment services, shipment services or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates.
III. Information about cookie files.
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the Website Operator.
4. Cookies files are used for the following purposes:
Create statistics that allow us to understand how Users use our websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Optimizing our websites in terms of devices and browsers most often used by Users.
Maintaining the Website User's session (after log in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
- Determining the User's profile in order to display him targeted advertising materials.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until log out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings themselves. The web browser allows User to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help or documentation of the web browser.
7. Blocking some cookies may affect some of the Website functionalities.
8. Cookies placed on the User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. We recommend reading the privacy protection policies of these companies to learn about the rules of using cookies used in statistics (such as Privacy Settings in Google Analytics).
10. Cookies files can be used by advertisers to displayUsers targeted advertising materials.