Universal splice tray made of plastic.
PSN 30/30/10 16xSX
Wall mounted fiber-optic switchboard, made of light gray steel sheet.
Wall-mounted cabinet PSN-30/30/10 16xSX designed to build FTTx networks.
- Lockable with 4-ratchet lock (dedicated key code).
- Equipped with a fiber optic splice tray with a commutation field for 16 SC Simplex adapters,
- Possibility to insert linear cables from the top and the bottom, the cabinet has cable entries (Ø38 / 29 - plugged) on the bottom, and 2 holes on the top.
- Dedicated space for splitter.
- In the rear part there are holders for a spare cable, and on the insert there are ribs enabling the assembly of clamps ordering fiber optic fibers.
- Space for cable storage.
Please note: Fibre optic accessories shown in the pictures are not part of the set.
- Splice tray,
Optimal method of packing - package of 8 pcs.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 305 mm
- 305 mm
- 100 mm
- 2.5 kg
- 1 mm
- RAL7035 light gray, powder coated, structure: thick
- Optimal method of packing
- 8 pcs in a pack
No customer reviews for the moment.