Universal splice tray made of plastic.
Outdoor cabinet RSZ-140/44/20 - 72J, designed for FTTh networks where simple construction allows for any arrangement of optical fibers. It is made of steel sheet in light grey colour, thick structure and it is resistant to corrosion.
- The body, powder coated, is made of sheet metal with Magnelis® coating 1 mm thick.
- The pedestal made of sheet metal with a Magnelis® coating 2 mm thick, designed for mounting by digging into the ground to a depth of 60cm.
- Protection IP54 and mechanical resistance IK10 ratings.
- Door closed with 2 airtight cylinder locks (dedicated key code).
- Commutation field with a capacity of 72J (36 holes for SC Duplex adapters).
- Additional 3J bay (3 holes for SC SX adapters) for the signal source.
- Separate cable spare in the upper part of the cabinet with mounted ø37mm 5mm long conduit.
- Removable panel allows convenient welding at a distance of up to 5m from the cabinet.
- Dedicated place for splitter in the upper part of the hinged panel.
- The ground part of the cabinet after mounting the pedestal is 80 cm.
- Warranty 5 years for anti-corrosion protection.
- Splice tray,
Optimal method of packing - 1 pc in a pack or 7 pcs on a pallet.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1399 mm
- 444 mm
- 213 mm
- 19 kg
- 1 mm
- RAL7035 light gray, powder coated, structure: thick
- Optimal method of packing
No customer reviews for the moment.