Universal splice tray made of plastic.
Outdoor cabinet RSZ-160/18/14 - 36J, designed for FTTh networks where simple construction allows for any arrangement of optical fibers. It is made of steel sheet in light grey colour, thick structure and it is resistant to corrosion.
- The body, powder coated, is made of sheet metal with Magnelis® coating 1,5mm thick.
- The pedestal made of sheet metal with a Magnelis® coating 1.5mm thick, designed for mounting by digging into the ground to a depth of 60cm.
- The upper part of the cabinet has IP65 rating.
- 2 separate inputs blinded by airtight glands and 2 holes dedicated for the cable input, sealed with multigate grommet.
- Completely removable door locked with poured polyurethane gasket and with 1 hermetic cylinder lock (dedicated key code).
- In the upper part of the cabinet two specially profiled inserts designed for mounting optical network elements such as adapters and splice trays.
- Insert in the operator part with a capacity of 6J (6 holes for SC Simplex adapters) and a client with a capacity of 36J (36 holes for SC Simplex adapters).
- Removable panel allows convenient welding at a distance from the cabinet.
- Insert mounting brackets on the back wall also act as cable / coil holders.
- The ground part of the cabinet after mounting the pedestal is 100 cm.
- Warranty 5 years for anti-corrosion protection.
- Includes an anchor plate (inserted into the special holes of the pedestal), which ensures better anchoring.
- In case of a free-standing cabinet, it is recommended to flood with minimum 10 cm of concrete. In case of placing the cabinet next to the wall, fence or pole, it is not necessary.
- Splice tray,
- Splitter 1:8.
Optimal method of packing - package of 1 pc.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1593 mm
- 185 mm
- 148 mm
- 12 kg
- 1.5 mm
- RAL7035 light gray, powder coated, structure: thick
- Optimal method of packing
- 1 pc in a pack
No customer reviews for the moment.