Universal splice tray made of plastic.
Outdoor cabinet RSZ-125/18/6 - 15J, designed for FTTh networks where simple construction allows for any arrangement of optical fibers. It is made of steel sheet in light grey colour, thick structure and it is resistant to corrosion.
- The body, powder coated, is made of sheet metal with Magnelis® coating 1mm thick.
- The pedestal made of sheet metal with a Magnelis® coating 1.5mm thick, designed for mounting by digging into the ground to a depth of 60cm.
- Protection IP65 and mechanical resistance IK10 ratings (confirmed by test report No. B / 2016/55).
- In the upper part of the cabinet there is a separate space for supplying the source cable, together with the field for the 2J signal source and the tray of welds.
- The upper part of the door has space for optical splitter and plastic holders for storage.
- Commutation field with a capacity of 15J (15 holes for SC Sx adapters).
- On the bottom part of the door, a dedicated splice tray is located.
- Separate storage space for client cables at the bottom of the cabinet.
- Door closed with 2 airtight cylinder locks (dedicated key code).
- Poured polyurethane gasket on the door.
- The ground part of the cabinet after mounting the pedestal is 65cm.
- Warranty 5 years for anti-corrosion protection.
Please note: Fibre optic accessories shown in the pictures are not part of the set.
- Splice tray,
Optimal method of packing - package of 4 pcs.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com
- 1249 mm
- 186 mm
- 65 mm
- 7 kg
- 1 mm
- RAL7035 light gray, powder coated, structure: thick
- Optimal method of packing
- 4 pcs in a pack
No customer reviews for the moment.