Universal splice tray made of plastic.
Outdoor cabinet RSZ-170/60/20 - 144J, designed for FTTh networks where simple construction allows for any arrangement of optical fibers. It is made of steel sheet in light grey colour, thick structure and it is resistant to corrosion.
- The body, powder coated, is made of sheet metal with Magnelis® coating 1,0mm thick.
- The pedestal made of sheet metal with a Magnelis® coating 2,0mm thick, designed for mounting by digging into the ground to a depth of 60cm.
- Equipped with a 144J commutation field (72 holes for SC DX adapters).
- Separate space for a spare cable in the middle of the cabinet.
- Each door closed with 2 cylinder locks with a plug (dedicated key code).
- Hinged panel with the possibility of disassembly.
- Dedicated place for splitter in the back of the cabinet.
- The ground part of the cabinet after mounting the pedestal is 110 cm.
- Warranty 5 years for anti-corrosion protection.
Please note: Fibre optic accessories shown in the pictures are not part of the set.
- Splice tray,
Due to the dimensions and weight, the cabinet is transported on a pallet.
If you order more than 1 pc, please contact us for an individual valuation of transport costs.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1701 mm
- 602 mm
- 213 mm
- 30 kg
- 1 mm
- RAL7035 light gray, powder coated, structure: thick
- Optimal method of packing
- 1 pc on a pallet
No customer reviews for the moment.